Agent ferry reservations increasingly utilise integrated Xchange technology, where the agent’s web sites link directly to the operator service via Xchange API messages.
- A single link to Xchange acts as a pipeline to all supported operators, including Eurotunnel.
- Reservations taken at all times are fully automatic and more efficient than keying by your staff.
- Revenues are improved : Agents typically multiply their manual volumes by four times or more.
- OTAs are free to promote their market specialities and unique selling points, improving business development.
- Your sites give maximum exposure to your brands ; your market sectors may be exploited by online marketing.
- Web sites can be in many different languages, promoted in many regions to extend your reach and success.
- Agents can take advantage of social media channels which are equally well enabled by our technology.
- In certain cases our Internet Booking Engine, payment solution and graphic route finder may be attractive.
- Online service can be complemented by our professional entry workstation, enhancing your customer service.
- Our technical support includes comprehensive assistance to agents, ensuring best service.
- Our service is commercially transparent ; normal ferry contracts are used with your own accounts.
- Your activities are not compromised by a conflict of interest – we do not charge commissions or overrides.
- You enjoy complete independence and freedom to develop business : Your data is kept confidential.
The reliability, flexibility and performance of the Xchange service underpins the success of our Online Travel Agents.