Pharos Data Limited confirms that any customer or enquirer information will only be used in the execution of an enquiry, order, proposal, or administration of affairs and that the information held will be kept confidential.
We further declare that:
- We will not sell, or pass your information to third parties
- We will not make your information available to anyone outside of our company except where we are under legal obligation to do so
- We will not use this information for any other purpose than contacting you to bring you information about new products and services that are relevant to your enquiry, or business
- In such cases where we do contact you about new products and services you will have the right to unsubscribe to further information distribution
Pharos Data Limited respects the rights of clients and enquirers to privacy and protection of their personal and company information. A written copy of this statement on Company letterhead is available on request.
Cookies used at this website do not retain any personal data specifically about you, or the IP addresses of computers used by you to access this website.
- To render our ‘cookie’ message when you arrive at our website. This cookie tracks your session (visit) so that we do not continually display the ‘cookie’ message on every page you view.
- For the purposes of compiling analytical data and statistics about your visit to our website
This cookie is a third party cookie provided by Google for use with its Analytics product.
So what are cookies?
Cookies are small text data files which are either automatically downloaded to, or accessed on a server by your web browser from a website you are visiting. Generally these data files are used to make visiting a particular website more convenient and give a better experience, or for programs like Google Analytics which helps website owners determine how visitors use their website.
They hold only a modest amount of data about the visitor and rarely collect or contain information of a personal nature. The cookie generally expires after your visit to the site, or within a specified number of hours/days after your visit.
In terms of third-party cookies like those used in Google Analytics the cookie will only give statistical information about your use of the site, but will retain no information personal to the visitor.
Are Cookies Enabled in my Browser?
Each browser can be set to accept, or decline cookies according to the version of browser used. Generally settings for cookies can be found in the ‘Options’ section of your browser. You can set to reject or decline all cookies, or set a privacy level which will accept some types of cookie but decline others. Alternatively you can remove cookies by choosing the option to delete temporary internet files.
Are cookies a threat to me?